There are some simple steps that will help you troubleshoot your heating system:
- Is your emergency switch on (usually located at top of basement stairs)?
- Are any circuit breakers/fuses tripped or blown?
- Is your thermostat set above room temperature?
- Are the batteries in your digital thermostat working?
- Did you press the reset button (once and ONLY once)?
If you’re still having trouble after trying these steps, don’t hesitate to contact us and schedule a check-up.
← Frequently Asked Questions